Global car care products market to reach $14.1 billion by 2030
DUBLIN, August 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Car Care Products Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis by Product, Packaging Volume, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region and Forecast segment, 2022-2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global car care products market size is expected to reach $14.1 billion by 2030 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2022 to 2030. This growth is attributed to growing consumer awareness of vehicle repair and maintenance.
Rising consumer spending on vehicle maintenance and upkeep of its aesthetics is a significant driver for the market. Moreover, the availability of automobiles at affordable prices in the form of used cars has proven to be an important factor for today’s users to purchase vehicles. This, in turn, drives the need to maintain vehicles, leading to increased industry demand for car care products.
Different types of car care products are available in the market, including waxes, polishes, interior and exterior care products, paint protection products, tire cleaners, and glass cleaners. These products have different applications and help maintain the overall appearance of the vehicle. The major players in the industry focus on manufacturing products that can be used by different types of vehicles.
The industry has a large consumer base due to a large number of vehicles in circulation. The products are used directly by car manufacturers and consumers. The industry players are located in different parts of the world and can easily switch vendors due to the presence of a large number of vendors.
Highlights of the Car Care Products Market Report
- By product, car cleaning products accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2021, as they help to safely remove dirt, grease, oil stains and other contaminants from vehicle bodywork and maintain the aesthetics of the vehicle.
- The 251-500ml packaging volume segment is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 4.4% from 2022-2030. This is due to people driving newer cars focusing more and more on the maintaining their appearance, which should stimulate demand for cars. polish, car wax and glass products, available in convenient sizes, which is expected to benefit the growth of the segment
- The retail (B2C) end-use segment held the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2021. This is due to the growing trend of do-it-yourself (DIY) applications for maintenance of cars from individual owners.
- By distribution channel, the retail chain segment held the largest share of revenue in 2021. This is due to the widespread availability of car care products at outlets organized according to customer convenience.
- The North American region held the largest share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This is attributed to the mature automotive market in the region and the expected growing demand for car care products for used vehicles.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Car Care Products Market Variables, Trends and Scope
Chapter 4. Car Care Products Market – Product Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Car Care Products Market: Packaging Volume Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Car Care Products Market – End-Use Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Car Care Products Market – Distribution Channel Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Car Care Products Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10. Business Profiles
- Sonax GmbH
- Tetrosyl Ltd.
- The chemistry guys
- Armor All
- Adolf Würth Group
- MAFRA SpA
- Cartec B.V.
- Turtle Wax, Inc.
- Liqui Moly GmbH
- Adam’s varnishes
- Griot’s Garage
- Jopasu India Pvt. ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u49p0k
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets